Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm back

 Welcome new and old crafty friends. My name is Luisa and my designer name is KSP by Luisa and I am back on blogger. I had taken a break from several social media including blogger, because it was just too much. I had even retired from digital designing and selling of my designs. I have collected myself and refocused my mind.
  Will I design again? I don't know, but I will be trying to sell my older designs while I decide and while I figure out how to work my new touch screen laptop to work with my program, I will only be selling my older designs through my blog, no online shops and what not.
  Now I do sell some physical crafty items through E-bay and my You Tube channel and will post links here and eventually add some buttons on this blog for easy access. I am also on Instagram where I do most of my posting before anywhere else.
  Well everyone for now this is all I have for you. I am still working on this blog as you can see but hopefully I can have it completed soon. So look forward to my project posts and things for sale in the near future.

Thank you for stopping by and until next time, have a crafty day
Luisa

You Tube Channel
Pinterest
Instagram
FaceBook
eBay 

 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Will be subbing after I leave this comment. I haven't been on blogger for years - my blog is probably gone! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie I'm so glad you are back blogging I wish I had a blog but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with that it's too much I barely know Facebook Lol, but please let me know if you decide to sell your beautiful digital kits Big Hugs olga

    ReplyDelete